Thursday, April 24, 2014

Mecha Golem and the Magical "Black Box"


                   "I want you ask Vera if we can use her Holographic Projectors again." "I think we can find the input strings that uploaded this apparition into the cloud." "I want to replay my own physical memory recoil that we used to calibrate the machine for my P.P.I. (Personal Psychic Inventory.)" "We experienced halting coding density thresholds every time we tried navigating Alpha level, Higher Order Statistical Spaces." "This level of Catalan "Calculus of Variation," wasn't processing sensible results. The uncertainties were so much greater than even our worst randomization controls, we had to go back to using only Discretized "Local Symmetries" for mapping out variability in statistical space." "Those of us here in this "I Tower" know, we had those same challenges researchers had had with Voice Recognition, Biometrics, and Interdisciplinary Diagnostics." "Problem was, we were using all of those assays, and exponentially much, much more." "So I just made a data storage loop, I liked to call it Golem." "Maybe that's it." "As a self encapsulating, soft ware coding robot, Golem was a beast"

                    I'm preaching to a choir. Both Gunter and Benjamin are rapt with the task at hand. Whether we are looking at an actual inorganic life form, or just some particularly tricky code, they're totally into this little game. This is why I stayed on in research and development, such exciting problems. I'ld hate to think however that one of these things has been doing creative evil by messing with the new convert's initialization programming. "This could explain, however, why people are flipping out." (To Much Information?) "I'm going back in."

                    "Honestly Phillip, I don't know what it is you are want to accomplish, but I'm getting a little tired now too," Benjamin says, "I think your best bet is to go back to that point you remember transferring one of your little angels into the web." "I know Vera doesn't like you personally, but she does trust and respect your influence matrices, she'll be happy to put you back under the projectors and see what they spit out at you." "I'll buzz her now."

                     "Gunter, I trust your instincts, what do you think is happening here?"

                     "Don't we have other priorities?" "This is fun, but we are being sued for splitting with the boards of two of the most powerful think tanks in the elite world of Spirit Tech Industries." "We may even get jail time for violating Intellectual Property Laws, even if it is our code" "We may have Lightning in a Bottle, but is this really the time to be following a whim?"

                      Gunter is correct, I could tight wire my way out of this crisis myself personally, but we did engage very greedy investors scaling this very lucrative market.