Friday, January 9, 2015

What Is Inter Sensory Perception?

What Is Inter Sensory Perception?


                   May, 21st, 1980  At the last study session with my teacher at the Mercury Academy, I told Steven that if he was that person I intuited him to be, that I was going to avoid him "Like the Plague," for his protection. I was leaving the school. He stood up from his desk, walked to the office door, opened it and told his secretary to cancel all of the appointments for that afternoon and inform his clients to reschedule for later consultations.

                   Sitting down again, he says, "Selfishness is usually what people do to wreck things for themselves," and that about me he says, "You don't give anyone a chance, you are always making decisions based on what you believe is best for everyone else and that is very selfish of you!" Steve was really pissed at me.

                   I said, "You're damn right, when the issue is one of my own conduct and the effect I would have on someone else, I certainly do make decisions based on what I believe is best for everyone else." We were both right. I said "I know myself very well and I obsess horribly about people." "And if any thing I did ever affected you adversely it would devastate me." I went on "I know that my chances of ever meeting anyone else with your talent, status and connections is pretty much zero." "But I'ld still rather achieve fame on my own merits anyways." "If such a thing ever happens, I don't want it to just because I know you."

                  Somehow the subject then switched to predictions about the future. As if everything was still on course, I brought up my observations about why even though I knew that even back then, that we would be visited by terrorists here in the U. S. there was, (and still is,) no signs of a sudden precipitous end to the world, because of Nuclear War. I knew this partly from studying my own hands, (Palmistry is a potentially predictive medium,) and by comparing the hands with all my clients. Everyone was still dying, (and still is dying,) one at a time of each person's own singularly personal karma. I conjectured that my intuitions, along with my diagnostic readings concurred. I said at that time, "The intuitive self can know, what the surface mind can only wonder about."

                  Steven did something then of such profound beauty and love that I even still today am in such awe. I will never have to say I don't understand. He says to me, "Pay attention, I will never be able to repeat most of what I am going to say." "It is actually possible to predict the outcomes of large scale events because of how many people are effected." Back in 1980, he mentioned the fate of the Twin Trade Towers coming under attack by airplanes crashing into them. At that time I knew nothing about New York city. He went into much more detail about what else was going to happen to the World, it's peoples, to him and to me; The Arab Spring and it's resulting power vacuum, my extreme disability, the death of my brother from AIDS and my belated miraculous recovery. And lastly his injurious brain damaging fall down a flight of stairs. Shattering an Oak table with his scull did ultimately end up rendering Steve aphasic, just as he had predicted.

                  I said, "But you'll still be able to help people, wont you?"

                  Steve glowered at me. "My brains are going to be scrambled, I am not going to be here to help you."

                  I burst into tears and sobbing. He said that my reaction was probably just because of everything that he had said, about my brother, the world, my crippling illness, etc. But I think he did soon realize it really was about him. I asked him, 'Isn't there someway we can arrange to have someone there so as to make sure this doesn't happen to you?" He went on to say that by the time it would actually have happened to him, he really wouldn't care that much because he would be tired of having people not listen to him. And that he would be distracted by something that he really shouldn't let bother him.

                  He also said that I would probably get very angry at him when I would finally realized what he had actually done to me. He said, "You still don't  remember what has happened to you."

                  I said, "It's o.k." "I think I already know, I'm pretty sure I've been routinely interacting with you while you're in disguise." "If you want," I said, "We can still talk in the kinds of casual party situations we seemed to be sharing routinely anyways." "I really don't mind at all," I said. I just didn't want to be getting him in any trouble. I think he was relieved to find, he had trusted the right person.

                  He gave me $5.00 for dinner at the end of our very extended consultation session. That was the last time I saw Steven at the Mercury Academy. I've waited decades to finally write this one down. Thank you so much my dear readers, Thank you for letting me share this story with you. As far as I know Steven never told another soul what was going to invariably end up happening to me, to the world, and to Steven. What's the point? Stranger than fiction. Easy enough to say, but infinitely harder to believe.