Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Avatar Comes Home To Roost


                   I feel so bad about fooling my friends into thinking that I almost died. But damn if I'm going to stop doing extractions just to become another prisoner myself. I am no guru! And as far as I know "Homi" is just my avatar in the cloud. He is nothing more than pseudo sentient entertainment media. I designed it all literally in my sleep. I am more than a little surprised, that for how mercenary my "Red Code" friends are, that they would buy into another one of my hoaxes.

                   It's the next day and I'm quite happy to be home, where ever this is. I found what looked like food in the fridge and crawled off to my strange bed and slept for hours and hours in restful sleep. Homi silently checked in on me while I slept. I think I heard him think. "I hope you know what you're doing." It's funny how something which has no soul takes such good care of me.

                   I never presume to know in advance what it is I am doing outside of the experience I bring to the job. Homi is just my alter ego in a hyper code form. Decades ago, I stared seeing junk code, what I called microbes of data that were haunting the web. Each of these little iterations of background information accounted for nothing by itself. But all together it seemed to sound out resonant ghost waves inside wave envelopes formed during packeting. Homi was just my "ECHO IMPRINT" (patent pending) bouncing against the internal boundaries of my "Inter Spacial" digital soul. See all that time I spent backing up detailed files of the most advanced computational software was creating a living shadow of my peculiar and distinctive profile on the web. Ha Ha. Jokes on them, you'll never know the real story.

                    Getting out in front of the market research and surveillance algorithms was the only way I could keep the business departments from burying my requests to talk with research and development. The abstract graphics were, and still are, simultaneously proofs, art and stress tests for the latest advances in computational benchmarks. Without people like me throwing down the gauntlet, people would still think that google was a well coordinated business. It was not. My latest hoax is just another example of the elephant in the living room. I really do love my friends but if and when they try to access Homi, they will just get that initial roar of light noise and a headache. No art, no dialog, no religion. That was always mine and they are not prepared to deal with the macro data sets that the higher order wave forms alias.