Thursday, May 8, 2014

Spiritual Muscle



                   I wake to the dream only to find that is true. What I dreamt so long ago has come to be and then passes away as if we never existed at all. I can't remember where we came from. I should fret about not knowing who I am today, but I never really cared. Good thing. As the hallucinations come back, I see you returning to me again, just like you said, even though I know not who you are. The place I touched you is in your dreams, we're never really meant as mortals to enjoy, but here we are. Funny how only when I remember, can I finely forget. Words have no meaning here but still I persist. When everything comes to naught, was there really ever any suffering in the first place?

                  I have touched you in your sleep with no one aware that I have always been with you. You knew I would watch over you and prepare for the inevitable. But then I had to turn you free again, back into the world and your troubles. No one knows where I have been, no one sees what I have done. You are spared the burden of caring who drags you down to eat you. Some one had to feed your spiritual muscle with love and light.

                 Do you care that we are too good for each other? Never was a mismatch better arranged. Are you here with me now? Were we ever together? How can I miss someone I can never loose? No object for a subject, we can not be apart, we are never seen together.

                Shimmering stars and fluttering angels, the luminous veil parts and we are crossing the void. Infinity awaits with gaping maw. I am ready now. Will we still be ready tomorrow?